Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Kg. Morten, Malacca, Malaysia
Me and Allah knows myself best!!

Nak join bisnes internet? Rujuk di sini....

Selasa, Februari 26, 2008

I'm Back....

Assalamualaikum,

I'm really sorry for not updating this blog. Either I don't have time or no mood to write. But, it's not that i'm bored to write. I wrote somewhere else, in forum (check www.rakanmasjid.com, my nick is edward_elric) and in published article (i.e buletin for PRSS).

Anyway, I try to share whatever happen in Malaysia itself in my point of views, so please readers, open a bit of your with my sharing and you can either accept or reject my though.

And the new post will cover not only islamic teaching, but also politic, economics, social as all of these in within Islamic teaching. Islam is syumul and universal. Don't secularize it. Insyaallah, I'll try to entertain you with my posting. Wallahu Ta'ala A'lam. Ilal liqa'

Tiada ulasan: