Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Kg. Morten, Malacca, Malaysia
Me and Allah knows myself best!!

Nak join bisnes internet? Rujuk di sini....

Isnin, Januari 30, 2006

Welcoming Speech

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. Welcome to this blog I just created. There are reasons why I created this blog:
1) I was inspired by others blog especially carbonytte's blog (cause he is my friend). So, It's good to have another blog that can raise Islam online.
2) This is one way of the method to spread Islam's learning and some of my knowledge. One of the most famous hadith "Deliver it from me even a word" (is it corect, I mean my word not the hadith).
3) I can fulfill my responsibility as a daie in digital world.(^_^)
4) Actually, I'm a surf junky (means I like surfing the Internet, so my computer will be always online, but seldom in this semester. Study lah).

So, I hope you guys will gain benefit from this blog. I try to update this blog regularly and post some news or knowledge that I want to share. I will also use some books that I trust and share it with you guys. That's all from me. Wait for my next post. Bye.